- Do your research (p. 163)
- Just get busy
- Turn to the message boards (p. 164)
- Establish context and be specific
- Prepare your data set
- Qualify your workers (p. 165)
- Define clear, simple and specific roles
- Communicate clearly, in detail and often
- Don’t micromanage; have an open mind for new ways of thinking (p. 166)
- Pay to play – that is, go for quality first, then price
- Prepare for the flood
- Be open to new working methodologies (p. 167)
List of How to Crowdsource from Bold.
Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler, “Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World,” (New York: Simon & Schuster, 2015), 163-167.